Thursday, 17 October 2013

Skye, A Foxhound

This is Skye, a commissioned portrait. Skye lives in Derbyshire. The painting is oils on 24"x12" gallery wrap canvas, an unconventional size that I ordered specially because I thought it would show off to best effect her "super model" pose.
I'm working on two more commissions right now, both for Christmas. If any reader is thinking of commissioning a painting for a Christmas present, please phone or message me ASAP because time is now getting a bit tight for turning a painting round, especially a larger one (I do offer gift vouchers though, so do not despair).

Next week I hope to have a couple more daily dog paintings to show you and a tiger. I have been working on the tiger for a few days now and I am looking forward to showing him to you. Meanwhile, have a great weekend and thank you for looking at my paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment