Tuesday, 31 December 2013

2013 rides out of town

A bit of heat, light and dust today, as 2013 rides out of town. Thought it would make a change from my reality which is darkness, mud and water! 
This is, of course, my final daily painting for 2013 and the 175th daily painting I have completed this year, as well as two dozen or more commissions and larger pieces. I am looking forward to painting more next year and hopefully getting better. To quote John Wayne, that well known sage and guru(?)
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight, very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and puts itself in our hands
So. A time for new beginnings and new challenges. What will your New Year resolutions be?
John Wayne, once more
Courage is being scared to death…and saddling up anyway.
This was practically my motto in 2013 and it will be again in 2014. 
Have a very Happy New Year and thank you to everyone for looking at my paintings and for your support and encouragement this last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment