Thursday, 9 January 2014

Basil stakes his claim...

… to all the cushions. Last night, my cat Oscar staked his claim to our entire bed: somehow he managed to spread himself across both sides and all the pillows. He was mighty indignant at being moved. This one is oils on board, with a cerulean underpainting to pull it together and worked, experimentally, with a large brush (except for Basil's eyes). My last daily painting for this week: have a great weekend and thank you for looking at my work.

2 comments:

  1. You are phenomenal! Your work is amazing. I have a photos of my beloved Corgi' who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Could they be turned into Oil Portrait's from photo images?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deborah, thank you so much for this lovely comment. Yes, of course I can turn your photo into an oil portrait of your lovely dog. email me on karenrobinson4@me.com - look forward to hearing from you!

      Delete