Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Boy with puppy

A little Turkish boy with his enormous puppy (look at the size of the paws). I am practising people. I want to do a series of paintings of people with their pets, so I thought I would start with a few small, daily paintings.
It is quite difficult to find enough copyright free images to work from.
If anyone reading this has a digital photo of a person with a pet they would be willing to let me use for a painting, please e-mail me (if the person is not you, please be sure they don't mind me painting them and posting the result on the internet. My intention is that they would be recognisable …). It is quite difficult to find enough copyright free images to work from. Click on "see complete profile" to find my e-mail. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment